Whilst we are seeing more and more people enquiring about hair transplants, we find that many men and women are indeed confused about:
- What a hair transplant actually is.
- How the treatment works.
- What they can and can’t do.
- Is it right for me?
To make it as simple as possible hair transplants take permanent hair from the back and the sides of the scalp known as the donor area. If you look at any bald person you will see that they have an area of healthy hair often in a horseshoe shaped are where the hair doesn’t thin or fall out.
During a hair transplant surgery some of those healthy hairs are carefully grafted from the donor area using FUE, FUT or Vinci Max methods which all have their specific advantages depending on the size of the balding area, lifestyle and medical history. Our staff will help you understand the differences between these types of treatment, and help you select the procedure that is most suitable for you.
The hair transplant procedure is done under local anaesthesia so during the procedure there is no discomfort involved and patients can return to their normal activities almost immediately after the procedure.
- The transplanted hair is your own growing hair, that has simply been taken from areas you need it less.
- These grafts are then transplanted to the areas of concern, and over a period of time the hair grafts grow the same rate as the rest of your hair
- These new grafts once healed do not need any special maintenance, they are 100% natural as it’s your own growing hair that has simply been moved onto the scalp.
Hair transplants are no longer reserved for celebrities and millionaires as with finance options and better techniques the cost of the procedure has been reduced to fit almost any budget.
Contact us today and we will without any obligation or cost give you all further information and help you evaluate if you are a good candidate for a hair transplant and just what the procedure could do for you.