Our clinics around the world are proud to provide exceptional hair restoration services that are personalized to the individual needs of each and every client. By utilizing the latest technologies in hair transplants and hair loss treatments, our highly trained team of hair restoration professionals provide leading edge cosmetic procedures in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Are you worried about your hair loss and feel that becoming bald is inevitable? Well, It’s not! The truth is that today we can offer medical treatments that can not only stop further hair loss, but also fill in to thinning areas, give you a back your hairline or cover that balding crown!
Interested in finding out how?
Continue to read and we will give you all the basics on hair loss and on how you can say goodbye to it forever.
1. Stop Hair Loss
Firstly, we need to look at stopping hair loss. How? If you are still in the early stages, there are ways medically that hair loss can be stopped, or at least slowed. Ultimately though if you are in the more advanced stages of hair loss or indeed want to recover some of your hair then a hair transplant may be for you.
2. Get Your Head Of Hair Back
For those who want to do more then simply stop the hair loss and would much rather get their hair back, a hair transplant is the only option that can do this for you. Many celebrities such as Wayne Rooney and Mathew McConaughey have already done just that and today, over 300.000 hair transplants are performed each year.
“After years of watching my hairline recede, I was pleased to have found a solution to my hair loss with Vinci Hair Clinic. The whole process of the consultation, hair transplant procedure and the aftercare made me feel special, confident about the results and delighted with the final count of hair that I achieved in my thinning areas.” FUT Client Ravi, London
A Vinci Hair transplant is permanent and perfectly natural, you style and take care of the hair exactly as you would your own existing hair because that is actually what it is, your own hair! And if you think this comes with a celebrity price tag, you are mistaken. Today, hair transplants are affordable for almost all budgets and we offer interest free payment plans.
3. Available Treatment Options
There are a variety of treatment options available to hair loss clients. These include:
- FUE Hair Transplant: using the latest techniques to individually harvest the hairs from the donor area(s) and then place them into the recipient area. Once the follicles are on the recipient site the hair will keep on growing naturally.
- FUT Hair Transplant: with this technique a strip of hair is removed from the donor area, and then the hair follicles are permanently placed into the recipient area. These harvested hairs are not affected by thinning and balding.
- NEW – Vinci Max™ Hair Transplant – Combines the FUE & FUT treatments to achieve the maximum amount of hairs harvested and therefore getting you the maximum amount of hairs for your thinning or balding area.
“Achieving a great head of hair is easy with Vinci Hair Clinic. I spent years worrying about my advanced hair loss. Being a performer under bright lights, my hair loss was a real concern. After my large hair transplant procedure with the excellent team in Malaga, I achieved what I consider a fantastic result.” Vinci Max™ Patient Luis, Malaga
4. Contact Us And Get A Free Evaluation
This should actually be top of the list as getting professional advice is the first step to recovering your hair. Did you know that the number one regret of our patients is that they didn’t come and see us sooner? Contact us now for your free evaluation.
All the photos you will see on this website are of actual Vinci Hair Clinic patients and staff, no Photoshop, models or stock photos are used.